Due to an increase in patients with influenza, Culbertson Memorial Hospital is limiting visitation guidelines in order to protect our patients, employees and our loved ones. Until Further Notice Guidelines Will Be:
- No children under the age of 12
- Only two visitors at a time
- Any visitor with respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath) rash or diarrhea must not visit until symptoms have cleared.
- If there is a critical need for a visitor with respiratory symptoms to see a patient, a mask must be worn at all times while in the hospital.
- All visitors should use hand sanitizer upon entering the patients rooms and prior to leaving the patients rooms.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Welcome to Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital. Please be assured our staff of health care professionals will make every effort to make your hospital stay as comfortable as possible. These pages are designed to familiarize you with hospital policies and procedures.
Whether you are coming to the hospital as an inpatient or an outpatient, you will need to report to the Registration Department, located just inside our main entrance. During the registration process, our staff will request information about your insurance coverage, so please bring your insurance cards with you. You will also be asked to sign various privacy, confidentiality, and consent forms. All information is confidential.
Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our campus.
In an effort to ensure patient safety and public trust, anyone can inquire about our staffing levels and staff competence by calling 217-322-4321, ext. 292 to make an appointment with the Director of Nursing Services. All questions will be answered in accordance with the 2004 Illinois Hospital Report Card Act.
Not for sure where you need to go on our campus, or where to park. Click here for a campus map.