The Community Medical Clinic in Astoria is known to be the best. It takes more than training and expertise to diagnose and treat patients: it takes heart.
Cindy Chaffin, FNP-C, FPA
Amber Rector, PA-C
Monday & Thursday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Friday 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Family Practice Services Include:
- Acute Illness Visits (colds, flu, sinus infections)
- Care Coordination
- DOT Physicals
- Hearing/Vision Tests
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, childhood vaccines & VFC Program)
- Injections (Allergy and Testosterone)
- Laboratory Tests including but not limited to:
- Blood Sugar
- Drug Screens
- Iron Deficiency
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD Testing
- Strep Cultures
- Thyroid Testing
- Wound Cultures
- Medical Management of Chronic Illness and Medication
- Annual Medicare Wellness visits
- Procedures such as lesion removal and sutures
- School and Sports Physicals
- Specialist Referrals
- Treatment for strains, sprains, and bruises
- Treatment for work-related injuries
- Wellness Exams including:
- Well Baby
- Well Child
- Well Woman