Taylor Clinic can provide you and your family with the healthcare services you need and deserve. The staff at Taylor Clinic understand the greatest medicine for your family is the friendly smile and familiar touch of the healthcare professionals who know them best.
Family Practice & Laboratory Services:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
(patients from newborn up to 21 years of age)
Monday – Thursday:
7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Thursday & Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Family Practice Services Include:
- Acute Illness Visits (colds, flu, sinus infections)
- Care Coordination
- Hearing/Vision Tests
- Immunizations (flu, pneumonia, childhood vaccines & VFC Program)
- Injections (Allergy and Testosterone)
- Laboratory Tests including but not limited to:
- Blood Sugar
- Drug Screens
- Iron Deficiency
- Pregnancy Testing
- STD Testing
- Strep Cultures
- Thyroid Testing
- Wound Cultures
- Medical Management of Chronic Illness and Medication
- Annual Medicare Wellness visit
- Procedures such as lesion removal and sutures
- School and Sports Physicals
- Specialist Referrals
- Treatment for strains, sprains, and bruises
- Treatment for work-related injuries
- Wellness Exams including:
- Well Baby
- Well Child
- Well Woman
Therapy and Counseling Services
Therapy & Counseling Services for Individuals, Families, and Children.
Everyone needs a friendly shoulder to lean on at times. That’s why the Elmer Hugh Taylor Clinic now offers Therapy and Counseling Services every Thursday and Friday with Cathy Rigg, LCSW. We work with individuals, families, and children to provide guidance and support as they set new goals on their journey to happiness. We help those dealing with depression and anxiety as well as those who are having a difficult time coping with life’s many changes and challenges. Imagine happiness. Imagine a new friend at Taylor Clinic. Schedule your appointment with Cathy today!